Can I say "Congratulation" to both of you soon?

9:42 pm

So, two of my best friends will getting married soon.


It's a mixed feeling. I feel happy and sad at the same time. People said it's a normal thing, is it? I'm feeling happy because they're finally will tie the knot, but I know things will not be the same anymore after this (yes I know I'm just getting emotional here), and the thoughts about it already makes me feel like crying. 

I don't know. Maybe I'm just being too clingy, maybe it's just my hormones, maybe it's just my own thought(s).

I don't really easily attached with people, but when I do, I cling hard. And when it's the time to let go (even it's only a bit!) It'll be hard. It is hard.

Maybe I just love them a lil bit too much. Maybe I just depending to them a lil bit too much. 

______________________________

Sorry for ranting on about your marriages.
Sorry for crying whenever I thought about the weddings.
Sorry for being such a nuisance friend when I should be all excited and happy about the wedding.

Dear SAA,
Terima kasih sebab selalu jadi tempat ranting on, mengadu, membebel, mintak nasihat, gaduh, pengkomen tegar design-design poster, tanya hukum, emergency bank and topup, my all in one rujukan, a person who always makes me feel annoying, the one who always being so natural, tak senonoh kekadang, the bossy one, the one who a sister and a brother to me, yang boleh cakap pasal kucing lama, the one who influenced me so much from Harry Potter to Bahubali, from Phantom of the Opera to Crime K-Drama. Definitely one of my treasure to keep. MA, jago dio molek eh! Selamat dibebel.

Dear Auni,
Terima kasih sebab selalu jadi driver walaupun jauh nak pusing balik rumah hang, jadi tempat bincang hal-hal serius (ada ke?), the matured one from us four (walaupun birthday hang lambat sekali, kaitan tak?), the one who always suggest mana nak makan, the one who can understand betapa susahnya jadi anak sulung, yang selalu ada walaupun kekadang lambat reply WhatsApp, the one who always buat aku fikir macam-macam tiap kali dia bukak mulut cerita about everything, our naqibah in most of our usrah, maybe the most decent one perangainya out of us four (haha!). One of my precious absolutely. AH, hang tak bagi dia pergi program, jumpa kitorang, siap hang! Tolong bagi dia kurang sikit kerut bila ambik gambar.

_______________________________

Just, please be happy you both. Semoga mudah urusan semuanya tahun depan.
And please pray for me (bukan doa bagi jumpa jodoh je tau....)


You Might Also Like

2 comments