Put trust in Allah, and everything will be okay

3:50 pm

It was a thrilled day.
From can't find the bus platform to pray in a rush just because I'm afraid the bus will leave me at the stop.

Now I feel at ease.

I am thankful for the pakcik driver who tell me silently (I don't really know if others heard it too but it feel like that) that we can pray at the stop although he did said clearly before that "toilet toilet". Well, usually if the driver said "toilet" like that it just mean the stop will just be 10 minutes.

Earlier, I did feel uncomfortable when the pakcik driver smoked while driving, but hey now he's being as considerate as he can with his bus passenger. At first, I'm being unsure whether should I pray at the surau or not, but then I saw the pakcik driver is praying  from the men's surau. I quickly entered the woman's surau and pray while feeling anxious since I kept hearing bus's honk outside.

Today's series of stories makes me believe that there'll always be a good Muslim everywhere, just put your trust in Allah. Find hikmah everywhere. :)

03032019
3:39 PM, JB-Ipoh



You Might Also Like

0 comments