Reflecting

11:28 pm

So, recently terlalu banyak overthinking dan amatlah beremosi sepanjang PKP (dan sampailah sekarang) sampai terbuat beberapa benda bodoh yang bakal disesalkan di masa hadapan.

Maybe it's true, I need to control my overthink behaviour and emotional thingy. A lil too much will hurt people, I guess.

And baru baca juga tentang suffocating friend on someone's ig story and well I guess that's perfectly describe me too.

Me :

An overly attached and suffocating friend - person.

Someone who gets people annoyed and hate myself every single time, also someone who always play victim and all.

Yang tak rasa bersalah bila buat orang marah dan menyampah.

Ego, over-sensitive dan tak sabar.

Yep that's me.

It's always my fault, my weakness that gets people hate me.

Maybe I should just shut myself up and don't get along with people. Won't annoy people and won't let them hate me too. A win-win situation aite?

Let people be happy, don't suffocate them and let them be free, Fathin. Maybe that's the only way for you to change.

1128 | 09062020


You Might Also Like

0 comments